Dear EEE Alumni
Delta Electronics International (Singapore) Pte Ltd is currently recruiting for a Senior/Software Engineer, Please refer below for more information.
Delta Electronics Int’l (Singapore) Pte Ltd
For nearly 40 years Delta Group has pursued the mission: "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient
solutions for a better tomorrow”. With its focus on continuous innovation, Delta has become a global leader in a range of products and has received the Forbes Asia "Fabulous 50" Award for several consecutive years.
Delta Group has long implemented green manufacturing processes, recycling, waste management programs and has constructed environmentally-friendly green buildings. CNBC European Business magazine recently listed Delta Electronics as a "Global Top 100 Low-Carbon Pioneer"─ the only company from Taiwan featured on the list. In 2010, the management team received honors that include Ernst & Young's "Entrepreneur of the Year" and "CSR Entrepreneur" awards, CNBC's "2010 China Business Leader of the Year Award", and more.
Senior/Software Engineer (Router/Switch Firmware Design)
- Participate in software and application development projects.
- Maintain and support existing software projects.
- Work with customers on project requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree / Master, majoring in Computer Science or Network Engineering.
- Software development experience for Linux / Unix is required.
- Expert programming skills in C / C++.
- At least one year of C Programming on C programming dealing with IP Networking device applications.
- Experience in Firmware or in Ethernet switch and/or small routers is an advantage.
- Team Player with a strong desire of achievement.
- Work Location : Singapore, Kaki Bukit.
- 31 Dec 2013 or when the position is filled.