Dear EEE Alumni
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore is currently recruiting for a few positions, Please refer below for more information.
1. Principal Engineer – CMOS/NVM Device
- Design of HV devices (e.g. EDMOS, LDMOS) to meet performance, reliability, yield and cost requirements.
- Design of isolation scheme.
- Design of test structures.
- Development and implementation of test methodologies (E-test and bench).
- Process architecture design, working with process integration.
- Communication with customers and characterization to enable circuit design.
- 3 to 5 years developing HV transistors.
- Experience in detailed electrical characterization of devices.
- Proficiency in layout and design rules.
- FEOL Integration and TCAD experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of device and process physics.
- Aptitude for synthesis, optimization and innovation.
- Ability and desire to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
2. MTS/Principal Engineer – RF SOI
- Play a key technical role in RFCMOS process development on SOI for RF switch and PA (Power Amplifier) applications.
- Define and modify CMOS architecture on SOI to meet the best switch application and PA application devices in most cost effective way.
- Design and modify RFSOI device structures for best performance. Also design and modify passive devices for RF performance improvement on SOI.
- Conduct DOEs on silicon to maximize the device and process performance with good reliability.
- Interact with cross functional technical teams like Modules, TCAD, SPICE and DSD teams etc to get unit module setup, process/device simulation, modeling and enablement done for the processes developed.
- Respond to customers’ technical queries.
- Guide Engineers and AEs and oversee their technical work on need based.
- Generate methodologies for continuous process/device improvements.
- To be responsible to interact with internal & external customers and respond to customers’ technical queries.
- The candidate shall be accountable to work with Fab and other cross-functional teams to develop RFCMOS process on SOI in cost effective manner.
- The candidate shall be accountable to design and characterize RFCMOS active devices and high Quality passive devices.
- Candidate shall also be accountable to define and establish RFSOI process/device design rules for the competitive device and process performance.
- He/she shall also be accountable to do systematic design of experiment for process and device development /performance/reliability optimization.
- He/she shall be accountable to have detailed technical interaction/discussion with cross functional technical teams like Modules, TCAD, SPICE and DSD teams etc to get unit module setup, process/device simulation, modeling and enablement done for the processes developed.
- He/she shall also be accountable to debug and solve RFSOI process/device problems.
- Masters or PhD in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Physics or equivalent (Bachelor’s in Electronics Engg with good relevant experience can also be considered).
- Minimum 3-6 year’s relevant experience (depending upon the degree and relevant experience) in RFCMOS process development. Strong understanding of CMOS, RF aspects and characterization of devices is highly essential.
- Experience in developing RFCMOS processes on SOI for switch and PA applications will an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skill, resourceful, good understanding of DOE, continuous learning & knowledge upgrading attitude.
3. MTS/Principal Engineer - Ultra High Voltage
- Development of > 500V HV process.
- Engineering split design and execution.
- Device testing and engineering report documentation.
- Failure analysis and reliability testing co-ordination.
- Own lots while learning the process development.
- High Voltage CMOS and BJT Device test structure layout.
- To be responsible for >500V process development (design of experiments and execution).
- Work with enablement support teams (TCAD, Modeling, Design Enablement).
- To be responsible for High Voltage CMOS device /process testing, analyze the results, arrive at conclusions.
- Technical report writing, data analysis and documentation of process and device characterization data.
- Co-ordination of failure analysis and reliability testing.
- To own engineering lots after gaining confidence on process sequence and execution.
- To monitor process SPCs in the development & qualification phase.
- High voltage device /process test structure design and layout.
- Degree/Masters/PhD in Electrical or Electronics or Material Science Engineering or equivalent.
- 4-8 year’s relevant experience in High Voltage process development.
- Good interpersonal skill, tactful, resourceful, continuous learning attitude.
4. MTS – TD Operations
- To work together with various Technology Development (TD) sites to achieve standardization of process, system & manufacturing best practices to meet or exceed TD key goals.
- Be part of the team to achieve KPI targets set for TD Operations.
- Participate or lead cross functional teams towards operational excellence.
- Generate reports for monthly and quarterly tracking of KPI and resource spends (headcount, opex, capex).
- Collect data towards regular budget setting exercises.
- Provide technical specialized support for TD sites in cases for cross-site improvement projects.
- Collect data towards EDB grant spend trends.
- Be part of the team to achieve KPI targets set for overall TD.
- Main Liaison with support teams (IT, SMO, HR) for cross-site activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business.
- Diploma in Business or Engineering will be considered if experience is relevant.
- 3-4 years’ experience working in roles involving Fab Ops, integration or modules or have good understanding of semiconductor processing.
- Have worked in projects involving cross functional groups.
- Proficient at Excel and Oracle.
- Ability to work and influence cross-functionally.
- Work independently and across hierarchies.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
5. MTS – TD Integration Engineering
- Process integration, prototyping, device & process technology development.
- Process flow setup.
- Design rule, generation rules, bias table, ET spec setup.
- Prototyping activities from tapeout to lot execution.
- Device bench characterization & ET analysis.
- Lead in unit module process development & optimization.
- Lead in flash retention & endurance performance enhancement.
- Yield enhancement.
- Handle Process & product qualification.
- Interface with IP partners or customer on process, product or technology discussions.
- Lead in flash technology development.
- Support corporate VAS initiative.
- Degree/Masters/PhD in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Physics or equivalent.
- 5 to 7 years’ process integration, flash technology experience or device engineering background.
- Good interpersonal skill, tactful, resourceful, Good aptitude of DOE, continuous learning attitude.
- People Management and Leadership - Effectively managing and developing staff to perform to their utmost potential while delivering GLOBALFOUNDRIES’s objectives.
- Business Management - Developing an understanding of GLOBALFOUNDRIES’s business process and ensuring achievement of objectives.
- Technical Competency - Maintaining and developing technical skills to ensure GLOBALFOUNDRIES is at the forefront of technology.
- Personal Effectiveness/Attitudes - Maintaining and developing oneself to realize full potential and maximize contribution to GLOBALFOUNDRIES.
- Support corporate-wide new embedded flash customer engagement or business opportunities.