NTU EEE professors showcased more than 30 projects and inventions at the university’s inaugural Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) expo. Innovative projects were highlighed that aimed to support Singapore’s drive towards its vision of becoming a smart nation. This first technology expo also saw a EEE Career fair taking place where over 40 multinational companies such as Intel, Panasonic, Toshiba, Thales Aerospace, Singapore Airlines, and ST Engineering, were offering jobs for graduating students.
- The Straits Times, 14 Mar 2017, page B4
- The Straits Times online, 13 Mar 2017
- Capital 95.8FM Facebook, 13 Mar 2017, 7pm
- Channel NewsAsia, 19 Mar 2017, 10pm
- Channel 5 News, 19 Mar 2017, 9pm
Click here to view the event photos
Media files are for personal viewing only. Please do not disseminate online and on social media.