Nanyang Technological University Print Page

PhD and MEng Programmes


Academic Counselling and EEE Graduate Advisors

Students may visit the website on Academic Counselling for the services rendered by the Student Welfare & Support staff and off-campus counselling services and contact numbers.

In the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, each Research Area has a Graduate Research Programme Committee (GRPC) to offer assistance to research students if they encounter any problems. Research students could feel free to seek advice from their GRPC concerning settling-in, academic, social or even personal problems.

​Research Areas Name of GRPC
Power Enginering
Circuits and Systems
Information Engineering
Control and Instrumentation
Communication Engineering A/P Arokiaswami Alphones 
Microelectronics A/P Tang Xiaohong