Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Support Services For Students

​​Area of Concern​​​​ ​​Departments to Approach​​
  • I encountered difficulties in my studies.
  • I need advice on how many courses I should register.
  • I need help on time management.
  • My study skills require improvement.
  • I need advice on Industrial Attachment (IA) or Industrial Orientation (IO).
Academic Mentor
  • I need to print an official transcript.
  • I wish to change my degree programme.
  • What is Grade Point Average system?
  • I have query regarding examination.
  • I wish to apply for local/overseas exchange programmes.
  • Collection of Degree Certification.
  • Convocation
Office of Academic Services
  • I have questions on my academic standing or general academic requirements.
  • I wish to overload my AUs.
  • I have problems with my course registration.
  • I wish to apply for short leave to take part in competition, family events, etc.
  • I fell sick and missed my labs/CAs.
EEE Undergraduate Office
  • I need career guidance for my upcoming interviews.
  • I need to look for jobs that might be a good fit for me.
NTU Career Attachment Office
Student Life and Development Unit
  • I need a tutor to assist me in one of my subjects.
  • I am under academic probation and need advice.
  • I have recently missed my lectures/tutorials, etc. for an extended period of time due to illness or personal crisis.
  • I wish to apply a long term leave due to my medical condition.
  • I wish to apply long term leave to settle personal matter.
Student Life and Development Unit
Not sure which programme to go for? Use our programme finder
Loading header/footer ...