Candidates must obtain at least
- A good relevant bachelor's degree
- Relevant working experience is an advantage
- TOEFL score of 600 (paper-based) or IELTS score of 6.5 is required for graduates from universities with non-English medium of instruction.
- IELTS is acceptable in lieu of TOEFL. Please refer to IELTS website for the required IELTS scores for different programmes (under "IELTS Handbook" - "Interpretation of Results")
- Applicants without TOEFL, or do not meet the TOEFL requirement may still be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis.