Non Graduating Students (short-term research project)
The Non-Graduating Short-Term Research Project in School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, NTU enable overseas graduates to gain insights into our university and an exciting platform to build cross-cultural understanding.
- Open to current postgraduate students
- Applicants must possess good academic track records
Instructions/Requirements for TEP Application
- Overseas postgraduate students who wish to do short-term postgraduate research project in NTU are required to source for their own EEE professors to supervise them during their internship period.
- Application must be made at least 3 months before the commencement of the period of the internship.
- Only shortlisted applicant will be informed to apply Training Employment Pass (TEP) from the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). Applicant could plan their itinerary after TEP application is approved.
- All expenses (including Miscellaneous fees, TEP application fee and TEP issuance fee) incurred during internship attachment would be borne by the applicant and no letter of certification will be issued upon completion of the internship.
- The School does not provide any financial assistance.
- Applicants will be required to pay some miscellaneous fees incurred at NTU and Ministry of Manpower (MOM) [Estimated amount: S$300-$400].
- NTU does not provide On-Campus accommodation. Applicants are required to source for the accommodation on their own. Applicant may refer to the SAO Student Support website on Short-term Housing as a reference to source for accommodation.