Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE) is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. With about 150 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
Join the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING OF THE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
) as a faculty member and embark on a challenging and exciting career in research innovations and discoveries and teaching excellence, so as to prepare engineering leaders of the future. Applicants should possess a relevant undergraduate degree and a doctoral degree in one or more of the following areas:
- Renewable-Energy Power Systems
- Power Electronics & Energy Systems
- Smart Power Grids and Energy Storage
- Energy Efficient Buildings and Transportation
- RF, Analog/Mixed-signal and Low-power Digital ICs
- System-on-Chip/System-in-Package and Testing
- Terahertz and Si Millimeter Wave ICs Digital Media Processing and Applications
- Statistical and Adaptive Signal Processing, Signal Processing Theory and Systems
- Internet of Things
- Intelligent Computing, Information Security and Biometrics
- Advanced Robotic Systems, Computer Vision and Machine Intelligence
- Computational Techniques and Modelling: Complex Systems, Bio-Systems, Electromagnetics
- Modeling and Control of Complex Systems
- Next Generation Wireless and Optical Technologies
- Advanced Coding and Signal Processing for Communication, Storage and Security
- Sensor Networks, Network Design, Network Security and Network Performance
- Nanoelectronics/ Nanophotonics: Materials, Devices, Systems
- Bioelectronics, Biophotonics , Bio-Sensors, nano-medicine, implantable devices, neural engineering
- Satellite Engineering
- LED lighting and Displays
- Silicon Technologies
EMOLUMENTS AND GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
The commencing salary will depend on the candidate’s qualifications, experience and the level of appointment offered. Information on emoluments and general terms and conditions of service is available in the section on Terms & Conditions of Service for Faculty Appointments.
To apply, please refer to the Guidelines for Submitting an Application for Faculty Appointment
Electronic submission of applications is encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.